- A lighthouse on the prairies represents a beacon of hope for small and new farmers, hoping to raise a family on the farm
- Modern conventional agriculture doesn't add much to rural community life. There are very few farmers left farming massive acres. If a community has to rely on it's farmers there isn't enough families to support that community. No need for schools, hospitals or even stores. Family farms that can make a living on smaller acres can help. Organic farming can generally generate the same net return as double the acres of conventional farming.
- We are farming partners, interested in young people wanting to farm or waiting in line to take over their operation
- A company who will buy land to joint venture with operators to ease the cost burden of land ownership and free up working capital or help you retire.
- We can help share in the burden of land ownership and we can help young farmers get started.
Organic grain is in high demand and keeps trending up. We are here to help you as an organic or transitional farm in Western Canada. We will try to help you any way we can. We have over 20 years experience in organic farming systems in Saskatchewan. It is a viable option in this modern world of agriculture. We are here to talk!